RHINO-STOP® Truck Guard
The Latest & Toughest in Modular Safety Barrier Systems.
Safeguard people and property against heavy, high centre-of-gravity vehicles.
RHINO-STOP® Truck Guard is the newest member of the range of RHINO-STOP® modular safety barrier applications. As with all RHINO-STOP® barriers, Truck Guard underwent a rigid crash test to make sure it adheres to the requirements of AS/NZS 1170.1 for Light Traffic Areas.
RHINO-STOP® Truck Guard is fitted with pedestrian-friendly RHS post sections welded to a specially engineered, high-impact absorbing base plate. Just two anchor bolts per post are required to create an unbeatable hardwearing security barrier, preventing critical damage upon impact and absorbing up to 40kN of impact load. It is simply the toughest barrier system out there.
Our expert installers can provide you with the RHINO-STOP® Truck Guard barrier system as a standalone and w-beam guardrail application or with balustrade and mesh infill attachments to add greater protection for pedestrians. We can assemble the modular system and configure it on site to suit your specifications using standard components.
To learn more about RHINO-STOP® Truck Guard and the other RHINO-STOP® safety barrier systems, contact Metal Fencing Specialists today or call us on 1300 904 284.
- Semi-rigid, energy-absorbing.
- Full scale crash tested to evaluate performance and compliance.
- Modular design. Can be configured to accommodate a balustrade or mesh infill when fall protection is required.
- Increased system stiffness when compared to flexible barriers.
- The system facilities cross flow ventilation in high rise car parks.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load described in AS/NSZ 1170.1 for Light Traffic Areas.
- Demonstrated reserve capacity – able to withstand more than twice the prescribed loading requirement of AS/NZS 1170.1.
- Maximum post spacing: 2m.
- Post deflection: 91mm (30kN impact).
- Number of anchor bolts per post: 1 (M20).