Rigid Post Systems (Baseplated)
Strength and Security.
Rigid post systems feature robust post sections that can be installed in-ground or on base plates. Combined with the strength of w-beam rail, rigid post systems provide a safety barrier with minimal dynamic deflection and safe vehicle containment.
Our warehouse barriers can be manufactured to accommodate multiple rail configurations at various heights providing protection against high centre of gravity vehicles such as forklifts.
- The high visibility of w-beam creates driver confidence.
- Can be punched to accommodate various rail configurations including;
- single rail w-beam;
- double rail w-beam; and
- thrie-beam rail.
- Can be configured to integrate handrails.
- Available with in-ground posts or with base plate posts for floor mounting.
- Standard base plate sizes;
- 300x300x10mm (for use with U-post).
- 280x200x20mm (for use with C-post).
- Number of anchor bolts per post: 4.
- Hot dip galvanised components in accordance with AS/NZS 4680.