Roadside guardrails and crash barriers are important for low and high traffic areas where speed limits range from 50 km/h – 110 km/h.
Road safety barriers not only protect drivers and their vehicles from the detrimental effects of rebounding, vaulting or rolling over, they also offer protection to pedestrians and property.
Metal Fencing Specialists are the leading service providers on a local scale when it comes to the supply and installation of roadside crash barriers.
Our road barriers meet Australian standards and have been adopted for use nationwide.
We offer a range of guardrail and crash barrier systems which can be custom designed to suit any type of road configuration.
Our licenced installers have over 35 years’ experience performing installations for all types of roads and are highly trained in carrying out repairs on guardrails and end terminals, to restore road safety promptly and effectively.
At Metal Fencing Specialists, we have a diverse road barrier product inventory which caters to a variety of roadside safety requirements. Some of our featured barrier systems include:
- W-Beam Guardrail with C-Posts – Semi rigid guardrail which promotes driver confidence by reducing wheel snagging and the consequential effects of rolling over safety barriers.
- Thrie-Beam Guardrail with C-Posts – Sturdier version of the W-bream which is less prone to damage during low/moderate speed vehicle impacts.
- Ezy-Guard – High-performance guardrail system which imposes lower forces to impacting vehicles compared to traditional road barriers.
- End Terminals – Designed to provide a soft impact to vehicles which strike the leading or trailing end of a crash barrier.
- Crash Cushions – Barriers that are adaptable to both temporary and permanent roadside locations to protect motorists from impacting the end of concrete road barriers and other hazards.
- Bridge Approaches – Hot dipped galvanised guardrail system that is used to protect W-Beam and Thrie-Beam which are connected to a different system.
Our years of experience coupled with our superior customer service has allowed us to gain long term contracts with councils and private companies, who appreciate our premium quality road barrier products and the expertise of our installers.
Your road safety is our priority. There is no job too big or too small. Our professional team will always carry out their installations promptly and in strict adherence with Industry Standards for your peace of mind.
For more information on our range of road barrier safety products or for an obligation free quote, contact us today on 1300 904 284.